Brenda and Cam's BC Adventure

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Cutting Edge

Last weekend I somehow managed to convince Cam to do something that he hadn't done in over a decade. Here are some clues - it involved someone else's stinky feet, a shopping cart and some cheesy 80's music. That's right - last Saturday Cam and I went public skating!

We marched over to the closest arena where Cam bravely donned a pair of rental skates and hit the ice, determined to not fall down. And, amazingly, he did not fall down.

Deep in concentration.

Getting the hang of it - except for those ankles. Why can't he keep them straight? I hear there may be a genetic link.

Show-off.

Post-skating hair... pretty fantastic.

And while I don't think Cam is quite ready for 2010, I was pretty impressed. Let's just hope that he doesn't ask me to shoot some hoops with him as a trade-off, because unless I missed the announcement that basketball is now played on ice, I think I may be in trouble.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home