Brenda and Cam's BC Adventure

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One More Skating Post

Brenda's skating season came to a close on Sunday with her club putting on a little show out in Esquimalt. I wasn't able to attend any of Brenda's competitons so it was nice to come out and see a live performance.

The opening number.

I am amazed that with so many people on the ice they can do these numbers without crashing into each other on a regular basis. I don't think I am alone in this opinion, the crowd's favourite part was when it looked like two lines of girls were on a collision course only to avert disaster at the last second (a planned manoeuvre).

Beginning their competition number.

Elegance and grace.

My cousin James came out to watch too, as well as a number of Brenda's co-workers. The show was short and they left the crowd wanting more.


Co-workers (the one in the pink is actually Brenda's boss).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home